Quality General Dentistry at Advanced Dental Professionals
One of the Best Dentists in Rapid City, South Dakota
Here at Advanced Dental Professionals, we proudly provide quality general dentistry services to Rapid City, South Dakota. We are committed to providing the best patient care and service. Our dental team is here to help in every step of the way and create a unique patient experience. Our goal is always to exceed our patients’ expectations.
Dr. Studer and our staff have a philosophy of providing excellent general dentistry services and are committed to helping each patient make informed decisions about their oral health. Dr. Studer has invested the time, resources, and energy into advanced training and education in order to offer a range of services to our valued patients.
The Focus of General Dentistry
A general dentist aims to offer a wide array of services, which typically includes preventive care, restorative treatment, cosmetic procedures, and overall health concerns.
- Preventive services: it’s always better to prevent a dental problem from happening or to catch it early than to let it become advanced enough to require serious treatment, which is why regular dental exams and cleanings are so important.
- Restorative services: if a problem does get to the point where treatment is needed to address it, Dr. Studer can treat it with a filling, root canal therapy, or extraction and replacement.
- Cosmetic procedures: sometimes we aren’t happy with the way our smiles look even if our teeth and gums are healthy, and that’s where cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening, bonding, and veneers come in.
- Overall health concerns: oral health is often a window to overall health, and some health problems can be identified first through symptoms in the mouth. The dentist is often the first to notice signs of diabetes and sleep apnea, for example.
How Can Advanced Dental Professionals Help?
Dr. Studer and our staff have a philosophy of providing quality general dentistry services and are committed to helping each patient make informed decisions about their oral health. We are located in Rapid City, South Dakota and find great value in serving our community. Each member of our staff cares for every person that walks through our door. We pride ourselves on treating each patient like a member of our own family.
Dental Procedures Provided at Advanced Dental Professionals
Dr. Studer has invested the time, resources, and energy into advanced training and education in order to offer a wide range of general dentistry services to our valued patients. Some of the services that we provide are:
- Dental Bridge: a replacement for missing teeth using pontics (fake teeth) and supported by attaching to the natural teeth or implants on either side of the gap.
- Dental Cleanings: it is impossible to remove tartar by brushing and flossing, but a hygienist will clear it all away, which is a crucial part of preventing gum disease and tooth decay. These cleaning appointments are the bedrock of general dentistry.
- Dental Crowns: a tooth-shaped cap that we use to cover a tooth in a number of circumstances, including a dental implant, cosmetic treatment, protecting a cracked or worn tooth, and more.
- Dental Crowns with CEREC: thanks to modern technology, we can 3D print your dental crown right in our office!
- Dental Sealants: coatings applied to the small indentations in the chewing surfaces of teeth, forming a protective layer against plaque and decay.
- Digital Impressions: cutting-edge laser and scanning technology to create a virtual 3D replica of the inside of the patient’s mouth — which means no more gagging on putty!
- Enamel Shaping: a process by which we use a sanding disc to carefully remove small amounts of tooth enamel, then polish the area to correct a variety of cosmetic or minor orthodontic issues.
- Fluoride Treatments: fluoride varnish makes teeth more resistant to plaque and acid attacks and help teeth remineralize more quickly.
- Mercury Safe and Mercury Free: we offer the highest standard in filling replacements, removing and replacing old silver amalgam fillings that can leech mercury over time.
- Tooth Colored Fillings: by using tooth-colored resin for fillings, we can save more of the tooth and ensure a longer-lasting result that looks better with the rest of your smile.
If you live in or near Rapid City, South Dakota, please consider becoming part of our dental family so that you can benefit from our general dentistry services. We are enthusiastic about helping you with your oral health needs. You can give us a call at 605-343-5415 or send us a quick email to set up a free consultation.