Should I spend my cash on a teeth whitening treatment? Maybe close that little gap in between my front teeth that keeps bothering me? Or how about dealing with the chipped tooth from 5 years ago?
Have you ever wanted any of these treatments? Have you considered a smile makeover to improve the look of your teeth? If you answered yes, then you have tapped into the world of cosmetic dentistry.
A person’s smile communicates so much about who they are. When we have attractive, healthy smiles, we project self-confidence invaluable in social interactions to business affairs. By enhancing your smile, you are actually improving every aspect of your life.
Cosmetic dentistry goes beyond just dental problems and dental work. It is for people who want to perfect their smiles. It is a comprehensive smile makeover plan suited to fit your unique facial features and aesthetic preferences. It comes with incredible results — both regarding how you look and how you feel. Read more about it here.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a specialty in the dentistry field that focuses on improving only the aesthetics of your smile. Suppose you are uncomfortable and sometimes stop yourself from smiling in photos. In that case, cosmetic dentistry is something you should consider.
Here at Advanced Dental Professionals in Rapid City, SD, we provide a wide array of cosmetic dental services. Dr. Studer can suggest cosmetic dental procedures that are unique to you. They will make you feel comfortable with your smile and help strengthen your teeth for a smile that can last a lifetime.
Advanced Dental Professionals provides the following cosmetic dental services:
- Dental Bonding – a procedure where tooth-colored composite material/resin is applied to the tooth and hardened with a special UV light. Bonding repairs decayed, chipped, fractured, and discolored teeth.
- Smile Makeovers – is a comprehensive plan of one or more cosmetic dental procedures uniquely suited to your facial features and preferences.
- Tooth Whitening With Sinsational Smiles – a 20-minute in-office teeth whitening system. It is a fast and effective technology with patented pre-filled silicone trays to remain relaxed and comfortable throughout the treatment. The procedure uses an LED accelerating light to activate the gel’s whitening ingredients faster, resulting in a brighter smile in less time.
- Teeth Whitening Trays – uses custom-made trays and whitening gel only available through Advanced Dental Professionals. A whitening gel fills custom-fit take-home trays. As the peroxide in the gel breaks down, hydroxy radicals help whiten your teeth by removing stains. This process generally takes ten to fourteen days.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are thin, tooth-colored porcelain shells that cover your natural teeth. They are the most natural-looking and long-lasting option. They can protect your teeth from further damage and give you a beautiful smile you desire.
Why Do I Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
Dr. Studer understands that your smile is part of who you are and your identity. Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you. If you are unsure whether or not cosmetic procedures are good for you, consider asking yourself the following questions:
- Are my teeth too large or small?
- How are the alignment and spacing?
- Are my teeth crooked, or do they have gaps?
- Are my teeth discolored?
- Are any teeth chipped, cracked, or worn down?
- Does my smile have a gummy appearance?
To learn more click here.
Choose Dr. Studer, a Leading Cosmetic Dentist in Rapid City, South Dakota
Every general dentist does not provide cosmetic dentistry procedures. Dr. Studer has extensive training and a talent for creating fantastic-looking smiles. Here at Advanced Dental Professionals, we pride ourselves in helping our patients, friends, community, and families feel confident about their smiles.
Read this recent review from Matthew Miller:
I went in for a couple of teeth with obvious cavities. One was the result of a previous filling on my front tooth coming out and was pretty big. I suspected a root canal might be necessary. They were able to get the teeth cleaned up without a root canal. They did a great job reconstructing the front tooth. It looks and feels just like a normal tooth again, which is exactly how it should be. Everyone there was nice and helpful. They made sure I was comfortable the whole time and were more than happy to answer any questions I had.
I wouldn’t hesitate to go there again.
What Are My Next Steps for Cosmetic Dental Treatment?
If you live in Rapid City, Ellsworth AFB, Box Elder, South Dakota, call today at 605-343-5415 or email us. In a short conversation and consultation, we can answer all of your questions about how cosmetic dentistry can help you start feeling great about your smile.